Tuesday 5 August 2014

Testing testing 123!!

I'll probably be the only one reading this but whatever, everyone has to start somewhere right???

With regard to the Hollybush of the title I needed a name for this blog and everything I could think of with the word quiz in it was taken. So I chose the name of the quiz team I'm in, which in turn was taken from the name of the pub in Linton, Derbyshire, where all four of us on the team used to quiz. Sadly this pub like so many others has now closed and is in the process of being turned into housing.

So onto business. For a while now I've had the feeling that I ought to be storing all the otherwise useless bits of trivia I've picked up on my quizzing journey somewhere. Hence the existence of this blog!! I may even post some original questions of my own.




2 comments: